Blackmores Conceive Well™ Gold 澳佳宝金装备孕营养补充素 56粒
Features and benefits
- Specially formulated to be taken for up to six months prior to conception
- Supports normal ovulation and healthy conception
- Provides nutrients required for healthy early stage pregnancy and foetal development
- Contains iodine and fish oil (a source of the omega-3 fatty acid DHA) to support baby's brain, eyesight, hearing and nerve development
- Provides folic acid, which supports the healthy development of baby’s nervous system when taken pre-conceptually and in the early stages of pregnancy
- Fish oil is tested for mercury, dioxins, PCBs and heavy metals
Blackmores Conceive Well™ Gold supports the female body in preparation for conception and a healthy pregnancy.
• Antioxidants are important for women attempting conception, and support the reproductive tract’s defences against free radicals. In particular, adequate levels of the antioxidant CoQ10 are associated with healthy early stage pregnancy
• Iodine supports a healthy pregnancy. It is required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones, which affect almost every cell in the body and regulate oxygen use, metabolic rate and cellular metabolism. Iodine and thyroid hormones are important for the health of children’s skeletal, muscular and nervous systems, and for your baby’s brain, eyesight and hearing development. If iodine intake has been inadequate it may take up to five months to optimise a woman’s body stores prior to pregnancy
• Omega-3 long chain fatty acids are essential for babies' health. DHA is the predominant long chain fatty acid in breast milk and is also found in fish oil. It supports the normal healthy functioning of your baby's brain and nerves, and normal eyesight development
• Folic acid plays a role in the production of genetic material (DNA and RNA), and is required for cellular division. Foetal cells undergo constant cell division, so women require increased levels of folate during pregnancy. It is recommended that women take folic acid supplements for at least a month prior to conception, as this nutrient is vital for the development of baby’s nervous system, and it is critical that maternal levels are adequate during the very early stages of pregnancy
• Vitamin C supports hormone production and healthy ovulation. The developing egg needs adequate vitamin C to mature. The ovary contains one of the largest ascorbic acid stores in the body
• Vitamin D3 supports calcium absorption and is essential for building and maintaining healthy bones. Low vitamin D levels are common in women during pregnancy
• Iron is a component of haemoglobin, so it’s essential for the formation of red blood cells and helps maintain energy levels. Early foetal brain development also requires adequate iron. Many New Zealand women don’t obtain the recommended amount of iron from their diets, and this situation may be exacerbated by the increased iron requirements of pregnancy
• Zinc is essential to good health as it is involved in enzymatic reactions in every cell of the body. Adequate levels of zinc are vital for a healthy baby’s normal growth and development
• B vitamins play an essential role in baby's growth
Adults – Take 1 capsule and 1 tablet daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. Ideally taken up to six months before conception.
Children – Not recommended for children under 15 years.
Contraindications and cautions
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi.
- Not to be taken if on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if suffering from a thyroid condition.
- Do not exceed the stated dose of folic acid except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect you should seek specific medical advice.
- Not to be taken with Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold, Blackmores I-Folic™, Blackmores Folate, or other folic acid containing supplements.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Recommendation - Have a full medical check-up with your doctor before trying to conceive.
- Contains sodium sulfite.
Once you fall pregnant we recommend you switch to Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold, a premium pregnancy formulation containing vitamins, nutrients and essential fatty acids beneficial for both mother and baby.
Active Ingredient Per Tablet
|Iodine (as potassium iodide 197 µg)||150 µg|
|Folic acid||500 µg|
|Cupric sulphate anhydrous (Copper 1.3 mg)||3.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||1.5 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate)||1.5 mg|
|Manganese sulphate monohydrate (Manganese 5 mg)||15.4 mg|
|Zinc sulphate monohydrate (Zinc 15mg)||41.6 mg|
|Ferrous fumarate (Iron 24 mg)||75.4 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)||50 mg|
|Magnesium oxide – heavy (Magnesium 200 mg)||350 mg|
|Ascorbic acid||200 mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (Total vitamin C 500 mg)||363 mg|
|Selenomethionine (Selenium 65 µg)||161.5 µg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 5 mg)||4.6 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||50 µg|
Active Ingredients Per Capsule
|Fish oil – natural
containing omega-3 marine triglycerides approx 160 mg as:
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 125 mg
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 30 mg
|Natural vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 147 mg)||200 IU|
|Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10)||60 mg|
(Cholecalciferol 10 µg)
|Betacarotene (from Dunaliella salina extract equiv. to fresh cell 37.5 mg)||1.5 mg|
This product may interfere with certain other medications you may be taking. Please talk to the pharmacist to learn more.
Capsule: an opaque orange, unprinted, oblong shaped soft gelatine capsule.
Tablet: an opaque light pink, unprinted, oblong shaped tablet
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
名称：Blackmores Conceive Well Gold 金装孕前维生素
* 铁——是血红蛋白的重要组成部分，而血红蛋白则是红血球的组成部分。血红蛋白在人体内负责输送氧气。血红蛋白含量高 有助于细胞获得充足的氧气。